Discovering Your Best Camping Value Experience’ best describes the philosophy and goals of owners Betty and John Finnegan who are seasoned campers having camped across Canada and The States many times. They wish to provide guests with a positive experience that meets guests’ needs, experiencing nature in acclaimed and Highly Rated Cape Breton.
- 93 RV and tent campsites
- Pull-through sites
- Wide, level, deep sites
- 3 way hookups-15, 30, 50 amp
- Water & sewer hookups
- Clean, quiet, friendly
- Big rigs, tents, caravans, pets welcome
- Separate tent area with kitchen
- Safari tent area
- Free hot showers & heated washrooms
- Recreation area: playground, horseshoes, pet area
- Fresh water swimming pool with pergola/sitting area
- Club House: Available for meetings & socials, planned entertainment, lending library, games, darts
- Camp store, gift shop
- Camp fires permitted
- Swim at our private salt water lake front
- Fish or boat in the lake
- Upscale camper cabins with queen beds & bunkbeds, bathrooms, screened porch- outdoor firepit, gas barbeque and picnic table and more
- Basic Camper Cabins with double & bunkbeds
“Discovering Your Best Camping Value Experience best describes the philosophy and goals of owners Betty and John Finnegan”
Cape Betoners are known for their friendliness and welcoming ways and our staff reflects this attribute. We will assist you with all your camping needs and our concierge services will help you see more of the Island than you might expect with our secret hideaways.
Child and Pet friendly with added benefits of Free high speed internet at your site or cabin, Lake or Pool swimming and a free cup of morning coffee are some of the camping value experiences offered here.
We are a rated ****by Canada Select and have been named a Top 100 Good Sam Park in North America as well as a top rated AAA/CAA park.
There are no strangers here, only friends we’ve yet to meet. Join us!